- RSS Channel Showcase 6220311
- RSS Channel Showcase 2441487
- RSS Channel Showcase 2084170
- RSS Channel Showcase 1430373
Articles on this Page
- 11/18/12--09:39: _Punday: Twilight
- 11/18/12--13:04: _16 Pokemon With Day...
- 11/19/12--15:27: _50 Hilarious Smosh ...
- 11/20/12--14:36: _18 Awesome Cosplay ...
- 11/20/12--17:13: _30 Celebrity Mustac...
- 11/21/12--13:28: _Celebrities Walking...
- 11/21/12--17:12: _18 Upsetting Turkey...
- 11/21/12--18:36: _14 Funny 'You Tried...
- 11/22/12--12:21: _20 Rejected Thanksg...
- 11/23/12--11:04: _20 Funniest Skrille...
- 11/23/12--17:44: _22 Hysterical Anime...
- 11/23/12--21:42: _20 MORE Funny Faceb...
- 11/24/12--09:38: _Taturday! Stupid Co...
- 11/24/12--10:51: _Craziest Tweets by ...
- 11/26/12--19:48: _15 Famous Tough Guy...
- 11/27/12--10:32: _25 Super Cool Pokem...
- 11/27/12--12:59: _20 MORE Hilarious '...
- 11/28/12--16:31: _12 Celebs Before An...
- 11/28/12--19:04: _22 Bros Being As Br...
- 11/29/12--13:25: _20 Rejected Holiday...
- 11/18/12--09:39: Punday: Twilight
- 11/18/12--13:04: 16 Pokemon With Day Jobs
- 11/19/12--15:27: 50 Hilarious Smosh Screencaps
- 11/20/12--14:36: 18 Awesome Cosplay Mashups
- 11/20/12--17:13: 30 Celebrity Mustaches For Movember
- 11/21/12--13:28: Celebrities Walking Other Celebrities
- 11/21/12--17:12: 18 Upsetting Turkey Costumes
- 11/21/12--18:36: 14 Funny 'You Tried' Gifs
- 11/22/12--12:21: 20 Rejected Thanksgiving Day 'Thank You' Cards
- 11/23/12--11:04: 20 Funniest Skrillex Photoshops
- 11/23/12--17:44: 22 Hysterical Anime Screencaps
- 11/23/12--21:42: 20 MORE Funny Facebook Photo Comments
- 11/24/12--09:38: Taturday! Stupid Corporate Logo Tattoos!
- 11/24/12--10:51: Craziest Tweets by One Direction Fans
- 11/26/12--19:48: 15 Famous Tough Guys Looking Scared
- 11/27/12--10:32: 25 Super Cool Pokemon Ornaments
- 11/27/12--12:59: 20 MORE Hilarious 'Nailed It!s'
- 11/28/12--16:31: 12 Celebs Before And After Photoshop [GIFS]
- 11/28/12--19:04: 22 Bros Being As Bro As Humanly Possible
- 11/29/12--13:25: 20 Rejected Holiday Ads
You can’t kill these undead puns.
Are you happy or sad the “Twilight” saga has come to an end? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s a living!
What am I doing with my life? Let us know in the comments!
It's been 7 great years of Smoshing it up and it goes without saying, but Imma say it anyway, that none of this would be possible without the awesomely amazing Smosh fans. Proving once again how awesome AND amazing you all are, when we put the word out on Twitter last night for everyone to share their favorite Smosh screen caps, the response was overwhelming. It was super fun to look throught them all, there were soooooo many great ones, but I had to narrow it down! Here's 50 of my favorites!
Which is your fave? Let me know @desijedeikin or in the comments below!
Cosplay Mashups run on the Reeses’ Principle of Awesomeness: two great tastes will frequently taste great together. Here are some of the tastiest Cosplay Mashups from recent conventions, time to step up your game Cosplayers.
Professor Steam Daft Punk
Hello Chun Li
Homer Vegeta (Mmm…Vegeta)
Which one is your favorite? Let me know in haiku form on Twitter or leave a comment below!
It's Movember. Ladies, prepare yourself to get a lady boner. Dudes, prepare yourself to learn about important health issues that affect you directly. Movember is all about raising awareness for prostate and testicular cancer. That's something we care about deeply at Smosh. In fact, there is basically nothing more important to us. We really like our balls, you guys. If I glue a bunch of cat hair to my face then it still counts as participating in Movember, right? Here are our favorite celebrity mustaches.
Which mustache was your favorite? Let me know on twitter @zachlunch or in the comments below!
We love celebrities – heck, we think they’re adorable! That’s why we cut their pictures out of magazines and put ‘em on our walls. Celebrities, however, aren’t the most adorable things on Earth – dogs are, by far, the most aesthetic pleasing beings we’ve got on this mortal realm. Which is why the celebrities on this list, regardless of how cute they organically are, look cuter in the presence of dogs. Celebrity dogs, mind you, but dogs nonetheless.
What other famous dawgs [sic] do you wanna seen walked? Let us know in the comments!
Except for that one year I was Natalee Holloway for Halloween, I've never dressed up as something I ate. That's why when Thanksgiving rolls around I'm so upset by photos of people dressed as turkeys. "WHY?!" I howl into the abyss as I drench my bare skin with gravy. "WHYYYYY!???!???!"
Here are the most upsetting turkey costumes:
Do you save your feces in mason jars? Let us know in the comments!
You failed. But that's ok, because you gave it your best, even though your best is really bad. What is important is that YOU TRIED!
Yo Yo (You Tried)
Trick shot (You Tried)
Hitting a bird with your backpack (You Tried)
Keeping up (You Tried)
Sitting (You Tried)
Gymnastics (You Tried)
Leaping (You Tried)
Baseball (You Tried)
Couches (You Tried)
Street Surfing (You Tried)
Jumping (You Tried)
Pegs (You Tried)
Putting On Pants (You Tried)
Sneak Attack (You Tried)
Which was the best try?
You’ve eaten their food. You’ve watched their TV. Now it’s time to really tell your host or guests what you thought of spending Thanksgiving Day with them.
How was your Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments below!
Skrillex is one of the most popular DJ's/Producers in the world, but with his weird haircut, he sure seems to get a lot of people photoshopping him!
Which one was the best?
A “fansub” is when a generous person adds English subtitles to a show or movie, so that people who can’t understand the native Japanese can enjoy the anime. Of course, generous doesn’t mean “totally fluent in a foreign language,” so sometimes get a little, um, mistranslated. Plus, a lot of anime is just weird, so there’s that. Here are some of the funniest anime screencaps!
The WORLD is full of dumbasses! Which was your favorite?
Luckily for every dummy on FB there's at least 3 clever smartasses!
Which is your fave? Let me know @desijedeikin or in the comments below!
Some people get tatoos that are really meaningful to them, like their grandpa's death date or a tree of life or whatever.BUt other people, who are way worse than the first group of people, get tattoos of dumb corporate logos. PLEASE DON'T EVER FORGET HOW DUMB THIS SECOND GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE.
Which one was the best? Let us know in the comments below!
Beef up their security!
what’s wrong with you nuts? Let us know in the comments!
Celebrities, despite what TMZ would like you to believe, are human beings just like you and I. As a result, they possess human emotions. Emotions like love. Anger. Fear. Don’t believe me? Then peep on this collection of super tuff [sic] celeb chaps lookin’ straight up scared.
Do strong men also cry, Mr. Lebowski? Let us know in the comments!
Christmas ornaments are supposed to help you show your personality on your Christmas Tree. If you are like me, you are a huge geek, so you might as well go ahead and make your tree a POKEMON tree!
Which one was your fav?
These people get an A for effort. Actually no... a D would be generous.
Whic is your fave? Let me know @desijedeikin or in the comments below!
Everyone seems to want to look as good as a celebrity. But did you do celebrities don’t even look as good as celebrities? Not only do they have the best personal trainers and nutritionists and makeup artists, they also have the best PHOTOSHOPPERS, and those guys can do magic! Check out these celebrities before and after Photoshop!
Which was the biggest change? Do you think this is dishonest or just part of fame?
Most young men, including myself, are terrible people. Bros are double terrible. Their interests include drinking, awful fashion, and date rape. They can most easily be identified by their actions. If you see somebody acting like these guys, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE:
Do you believe traditional gender roles need to be destroyed? Let us know in the comments!
Holiday shopping ads—the gift that keeps on giving no matter how much you plead and cry to make them stop.
What are some of your favorite holiday ads? Let us know in the comments below!