- RSS Channel Showcase 4523938
- RSS Channel Showcase 6398975
- RSS Channel Showcase 9431009
- RSS Channel Showcase 7725322
Articles on this Page
- 12/11/12--13:46: _16 Cartoon Sidekick...
- 12/11/12--16:47: _19 Fast Food Restau...
- 12/12/12--17:08: _14 Funny Family Guy...
- 12/13/12--13:37: _20 Unusable Gift Tags
- 12/13/12--18:31: _20 INCREDIBLY Drunk...
- 12/08/12--13:51: _20 Celebrity Images...
- 12/14/12--11:29: _22 Epic Christmas C...
- 12/14/12--13:39: _24 Photos That Will...
- 12/14/12--18:12: _26 Epic Hugs
- 12/16/12--09:48: _Punday: Santa Claus
- 12/17/12--15:40: _22 Images That Seem...
- 12/17/12--18:36: _22 Geeky Pairs of S...
- 12/18/12--15:35: _20 Americans Over E...
- 12/18/12--19:17: _22 Epic Snow Fails
- 12/19/12--17:38: _22 Pieces of Adorab...
- 12/19/12--20:20: _10 Luckiest Dudes E...
- 12/20/12--12:36: _20 Holiday Greeting...
- 12/20/12--18:49: _15 Funny 'You Trieds'
- 12/21/12--11:23: _20 Wildly Inappropr...
- 12/21/12--15:06: _The 30 Best Faceboo...
- 12/11/12--13:46: 16 Cartoon Sidekicks in Real Life
- 12/11/12--16:47: 19 Fast Food Restaurants That Are Waayyyyy Too Fancy
- 12/12/12--17:08: 14 Funny Family Guy GIFS
- 12/13/12--13:37: 20 Unusable Gift Tags
- 12/13/12--18:31: 20 INCREDIBLY Drunken Santas
- 12/08/12--13:51: 20 Celebrity Images That Prove Time Travel Is Possible
- 12/14/12--11:29: 22 Epic Christmas Crossovers!
- 12/14/12--13:39: 24 Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity
- 12/14/12--18:12: 26 Epic Hugs
- 12/16/12--09:48: Punday: Santa Claus
- 12/17/12--15:40: 22 Images That Seem To Defy Physics
- 12/17/12--18:36: 22 Geeky Pairs of Socks
- 12/18/12--15:35: 20 Americans Over Eating!
- 12/18/12--19:17: 22 Epic Snow Fails
- 12/19/12--17:38: 22 Pieces of Adorable Video Game Merchandise!
- 12/19/12--20:20: 10 Luckiest Dudes Ever [GIFS]
- 12/20/12--12:36: 20 Holiday Greetings from TV and Movie Characters
- 12/20/12--18:49: 15 Funny 'You Trieds'
- 12/21/12--11:23: 20 Wildly Inappropriate Christmas Ornaments
- 12/21/12--15:06: The 30 Best Facebook Photo Comments Of 2012
It’s comforting to think writer’s for animation get all their ideas from their imaginations. But everyone knows that The Imagination died when The Reading Rainbow sold out and went Electric Company. Writers these days just create character from actual people. Even sidekicks aren’t authentic anymore. Here are 18 examples of what I mean.
“But Abu isn’t a chimp” you may say. Imagine how he felt when he was depicted as a Capuchin? Hollywood monkey washing at its finest.
Chuckie Finster (Rugrats)
Someone forgot to be a big brave dog.
Puss ‘n Boots (Shrek Series)
Do you think Puss uses youtube videos as a dating site?
GIR (Invader Zim)
A man created this particular GIR to propose . And we all know, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes DOOOOOM!
Baloo (The Jungle Book)
They’re each other’s sidekicks, in that they don’t have sides to kick.
Heffer Wolfe (Rocko’s Modern Life)
You are beautiful, let me paint you.
See what you like, or just unibrowsing? (HA!)
Milhouse Van Houten
I didn’t know Milhouse grew up to be Marilyn Manson!
Papa Smurf (Smurfs)
Does the carpet match the Smurf?
Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
Everyone is always talking about the squarepants while Patrick’s starpants get no love. Where is the decency?
A Pony…You Know The One (My Little Pony)
Real My Little Pony believes friendship is overrated.
Stewie and Brian (Family Guy)
Puts all of Brian’s dates into really creepy perspective doesn’t it?
Timon and Pumba
Actual circle of life less cute but also less Nathan Lane-y. So definitely a trade up.
Sebastian and Flounder (The Little Mermaid)
Sebastian in Flounder $16. Ask the waitress for other specials
Seen any cartoon sidekicks in real life? Let me know in the comments below! And don’t forget to follow me on Twitter or I will cease to be.
Some folks would argue that building an elegant fast food restaurant is tantamount to polishing a turd – a useless expenditure of energy, given the fact that the people patronizing said restaurant will be eating low-quality, deep-fried fish sandwiches and chicken fragments. Those folks, however, have never consumed a McRib under the light of a solid gold chandelier.
What’s the most upmarket diabetes merchant you’ve ever patronized? Let us know in the comments!
Family Guy! Is there a better show about a hot woman living with a fat sociopath? NO.
These might take a moment to load, but be patient. They're worth it!
It's that time of year
GET OVER HERE
We all do it
Which was your fav?
You spend all that time finding the right present…only to send the wrong message.
What’s the best holiday gift you've ever gotten? Let us know in the comments below!
Santa only works one day a year. I think it's because he has way too bad of a drinking problem to work more than that. It's really a shame. If he could work a normal work week, we'd get presents 5 days week. At least he's able to pull it together for one night. It's not like I'm just pulling this out of nowhere. There is plenty of evidence. Here are drunk Santas.
Which Santa looked the drunkest to you? Let me know on twitter @zachlunch or in the comments below!
There’s a lot you could do if you were immortal and/or could time travel, just ask the Doctor. You could use your cumulative knowledge to cure cancer, to create utopias, to craft the perfect burrito, to learn the great mysteries of life itself. Then again, you know they’d just use it to pick up chicks “Hey, is this guy boring you? I’m a time traveling immortal”. Here are 20 celebrity images (sadly all male) that prove immortality/time travel exists.
Ben Schwartz (aka Jean Ralphio)
Where would you go if you could time traverl? Let me know in the comments below! And don’t forget to follow me on Twitter or I will cease to be.
Santa is pretty great. He brings you stuff for no reason. Lately, I've been getting bored with Santa. He's just been sort of predictable. Oh, another toy train? No, thanks. I think this year we need to spice things up with some new Santas. They can be like the Green Lantern Corps. Each one is still Santa, but they differ on what kind of stuff they bring you. I'd be pretty stoked to get presents from most of these Santas. Probably not the Cthulhu one though. Here are Christmastacular Santa Mash-ups.
Which Santa do you want coming down your chimney? Let me know on twitter @zachlunch or in the comments below!
The internet at it's best...
After Hurricane Sandy these people shared power with those who had none...
This little girl wrote a letter to a department store...
Share your thoughts and faith-restoring stories below!
Some days, you just need a hug.
*Hugs* Which was your fav?
He goes by many names, but neither Santa nor Kris Kringle nor Father Christmas will care for any of these puns.
These pics are the epitome of WTF?????
Which photo do you find the most amazing? let me know @desijedeikin or in the comments below!
It’s easy to rep for the nerd nation via a t-shirt or hat. Showin’ your love by wearing something dorky under your shoes, however, takes that dedication to geekiness to the next level. The owners of these socks are dyed-in-the-wool dweebs, from their heads down to their feet.
How do you keep your tootsies toasty? Let us know in the comments!
If there's one thing Americans know better than anyone else, it's food. Correction: eating food. We have no idea what the stuff we eat actually is, but golly do we love shoving it in our red white 'n' blue faces! (The red is from high blood pressure, the white is from the mayo we didn't wipe off, and the blue is because we are currently having a stroke.) Here are a bunch of Americans eating too much!
Laughing at someone falling down is one of our most basic instincts. I'm pretty sure that's the first thing that cavemen laughed at. One of the things that people forget about snow is that it's pretty slippery and super easy to fall down on. I'm not sure that these are hilarious or chilling reminders to always wear a helmet. Here are snow fails.
Which snow fail was the most epic? Let me know on twitter @zachlunch or in the comments below!
Sometimes I get sad and play video games to distract myself. Sometimes I get extra sad and I just look at cute things on the internet until I feel better. I made this gallery for the times when my day really needs brightening, because it's full of cuteness AND video games. Enjoy the cutest video game merch!
Are you frantically revising your Christmas list? Let us know in the comments!
Sometimes, through sheer luck, we survive to live another day. Most of these people are luck to be alive!
Before you get and give your gifts, let these characters present a few words of holiday cheer to you.
Which character would you like to spend the holidays with? Let us know in the comments below!
We don’t always succeed, but we always fail when we don’t try. That’s why it is important to recognize when people try, even if they didn’t do their best. AT LEAST YOU TRIED.
Everybody likes to share the Christmas spirit… even weirdoes. Here some of the of the most messed up, WTF Christmas ornaments ever!
Would you put any of these on your tree?
Facebook snark is always good for a few laughs.Here's some of my favorite guffaw-inducing photo comments from 2012.
Which was your favorite? Tell us in the comments!