- RSS Channel Showcase 9287198
- RSS Channel Showcase 4715243
- RSS Channel Showcase 3593994
- RSS Channel Showcase 9227725
Articles on this Page
- 03/20/13--18:51: _30 Amazing Works Of...
- 03/20/13--19:10: _15 Funny Om Nom Nom...
- 03/22/13--11:20: _24 Funny Examples O...
- 03/22/13--16:34: _18 People Caught Ly...
- 03/22/13--20:07: _15 Extremely Emo An...
- 03/23/13--10:02: _Taturday! Cute Zeld...
- 03/24/13--10:03: _Punday: Nintendo
- 03/24/13--16:53: _20 Dumbest Celebrit...
- 03/20/13--18:51: 30 Amazing Works Of Peep Art
- 03/20/13--19:10: 15 Funny Om Nom Noms [Gifs]
- 03/22/13--11:20: 24 Funny Examples Of Video Game Logic
- 03/22/13--16:34: 18 People Caught Lying On Facebook
- 03/22/13--20:07: 15 Extremely Emo Animals
- 03/23/13--10:02: Taturday! Cute Zelda Tattoos!
- 03/24/13--10:03: Punday: Nintendo
- 03/24/13--16:53: 20 Dumbest Celebrity Tweets
It’s a widely accepted but rarely discussed FACT: Easter candy is the best candy. Halloween may have cornered the market on distribution but Easter wins hands down for taste and versatility. And by versatility I mean Peeps or housing insulation fluff shaped like chicks and bunnies we feed to children. You’d never catch me eating one, but oh the artistic capabilities! Observe:
Which piece of Peep art looks good enough to microwave? Let me know in the comments!
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter and I will draw you like one of my French peeps!
The legends say that “OM NOM NOM” was created by cookie monster, since it was pretty much the sound he made when he was eating. Others say OM NOM NOM comes from the ancient Greeks. Those people are probably wrong. Anyway, let’s stop delaying. Here are some funny OM NOM NOM animated gifs. Which is your favorite? Let us know down below!
Are you hungry? ARE YOU?
When you are playing a video game, you have to suspend your sense of disbelief a little. I mean, come on, if there really were dragons, would yelling “FUS ROH DAH” at them REALLY do anything? (I’ve tried it a pigeon and it did NOTHING.) However, sometimes things don’t make sense, even by the rules of the game you are playing. We call that VIDEO GAME LOGIC.
Which one was the best? Let us know in the comments!
Which one was your fave? Let me know @desijedeikin or in the comments below!
What exactly is EMO? For most people, it’s angsty teens who are in touch with their own feelings, especially feelings of alienation and sadness. But there’s more to EMO than just sadness. There’s also the hair. (Although, according to YouTube, some people can rock an emo flap and not actually be emo. I bet this is true.) These funny animals are filled with angst, and they have the haircuts to match.
Which one was the most emo? Let us know in the comments!
Legend of Zelda hero Link has oscillated between being a cute little cartoon guy looking for his pal Zelda and a grown-up, mature badass looking to kill that SOB Gannon who took his girl. And that Link makes me uncomfortable, you know? It's like, chill out dude. You live in a world where hearts pop out of the ground and shopkeepers are cool with you coming in and breaking all their pots. Your life is pretty sweet. That's why today, we're focusing on the CUTE Legend of Zelda tattoos!
Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
From the NES to the U, we spell out another round of Nintendo puns.
What’s your favorite Nintendo character of all time? Let us know in the comments below!
There are hilarious and awesome things being posted on Twitter all the time by celebrities. There are also some incredibly dumb tweets. The one thing that is important to remember is that everyone on this list has more followers than you or I will ever have. So that makes them better than us, right? Here are the dumbest celebrity tweets.
What dumb celebrities do you follow on Twitter? Let me know on twitter @zachlunch or in the comments below!